Looking for a list of workshops I facilitate? You can find that list here.
Below is a list of workshop resources that focus on helping you; it is not an exhaustive list but it represents some of my latest work.
- Podcast Pizzazz - Explore the rough-n-tumble world of podcasting. I'll bring the podcast know-how, you bring the pizzazz...how about it?
- Embrace Technology for Positive Change - This wiki was put together to streamline workshops offered during the 2010-2011 school year for various districts.
- Move Ysleta - This wiki was put together to facilitate workshop access for Ysleta ISD Summer 2010 Professional Learning for online learning facilitators and district instructional technology facilitators.
- Problem-based Learning Academy - This is a 4-5 day academy for approaching the use of ill-structured problems in instructional settings. This is also available as a downloadable Moodle course you can restore and use at no charge! It is shared under Creative Commons Copyright Sharealike-NonCommercial-Attribution.
Online Professional Learning Communities
- MoodleMayhem.org - The Moodle Mayhem Group is a community of Moodle-using educators who have joined together to pool their creative innovations regarding the use of Moodle with K-12, as well as adult learners. I founded this organization to bring people together around Moodle.
- MoodleMentors.net - This online community serves as the learning space for Miguel's clients, providing them with a space to interact with during the workshop.
- Texas Virtual Learning Coordinators via Project SHARE - A support group for Texas educators involved in online education.