- Tula (executed October 3, 1795) was a slave on Curaçao and a leader of a
1795 slave revolt that convulsed the island for more than a month. He is revered
on Curaçao today as a fighter for human rights and independence.
- Tula (Ту́ла) is an industrial city and the administrative center of Tula
Oblast, Russia. It is located south of Moscow, on the Upa River. Population: The
city has existed since at least the 14th century.
- An industrial city in western Russia, south of Moscow; pop.
- Tula, formally, Tula de Allende is a town and one of the 84 municipalities
of Hidalgo, in central-eastern Mexico. The municipality covers an area of 305.8
km² (118.07 sq mi), and as of 2005, the municipality had a total population of
93,296, with 28,432 in the town.
- The ancient capital city of the Toltecs, usually identified with a site near
the town of Tula in Hidalgo State, in central Mexico
- Mga (Мга) is an urban-type settlement in Leningrad Oblast, Russia.
Population: The name Mga comes from the initials of the owner of the land in the
19th century, Maria Grigorievna Apraksin. She was a member of the same family
for which the Apraksin Dvor in St. Petersburg is named.
- Available in amber or green, MGA has an NPK composition of 0-54-0. It is
primarily used to produce DAP. 54% P2O5 (liquid).
- it stands for Multi Generational Architecture. You can think of it as
another name for the multi versioning engine that enables IB to avoid locking
and at the same time, recover quickly in case of failure (server crash, power
outage, etc.) without using a transaction log.
- .ng is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for
- ڭ is an additional letter of the Arabic alphabet, derived from kāf (ك) with
the addition of three dots above the letter. It is not used in Arabic itself,
but may be used to represent a velar nasal when writing Turkic languages.
- nanogram: one billionth (1/1,000,000,000) gram
The leather holster and lanyard are made by
Tula. This is a second class officer pistol. It is the sidearm a high ranking
officer would carry. Any other officer would be issued a Nagant M1895 revolver.
"Los Atlantes", Tula, edo de Hidalgo, Méxiko