posted Aug 8, 2011, 12:11 PM by David Williams
The Red Stale Doughnuts close out the 2011 ONELL regular season with an away game at the Dorchester Shamrocks. This is a MUST WIN game to have a shot at the playoffs.
BC High School
150 William T. Morrissey Boulevard
Dorchester, MA 02125
Field is adjacent to football stadium, behind the stands on the BC High campus
Park in the lot where you will see all the cars in the back. Please do not park on the access road along the field or they will ask you to move your car.
NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON CAMPUS!
From the North:
- Take Route I-93 (Southeast Expressway) south to Boston
- Take Exit 15 off the I-93 expressway
- Take a left at the bottom of the ramp and proceed past the T station (JFK/UMass)
- Take first right at the rotary onto Morrissey Blvd. (stay in the right lane)
- At the bottom of the hill, bear right onto the UMass service road
- Proceed through the set of lights in front of the Boston Globe Building (BC High is opposite at this point)
- At the second set of lights (the entrance to the UMass/JFK Library complex), take a left making a U-turn back onto Morrissey Blvd.
- Immediately bear right onto the service road and use the second entrance into BC High.
From the South:
- Take Route I-93 (Southeast Expressway) to Exit 14
- Merge off the ramp on to Morrissey Blvd. and proceed over bridge
- Immediately after the lights at the entrance to UMass, bear right onto the service road and use the entrance into BC High (second driveway)