- Joyeux Noel (Merry Christmas) is a 2005 film about the World War I Christmas
truce of December 1914, depicted through the eyes of French, Scottish and German
soldiers. It was written and directed by Christian Carion. It was screened out
of competition at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.
- Merry Christmas was released by Columbia Records in 1965.
- Felicidades ( Happy Birthday) is a 2000 Argentine comedy film directed and
written by Lucho Bender with Pablo Cedron.
- (Happy News) HappyNews.com is a news website that received a moderate amount
of media attention when it was launched in the summer of 2005. This was due to
the stated editorial bias of the site to only report positive, upbeat (aka
- (card) one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways
and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and
traded them with the other boys"
- (card) tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- A piece of thick, stiff paper or thin pasteboard, in particular one used for
writing or printing on
- A small piece of such paper with a person's name and other details printed
on it for purposes of identification, for example a business
- Such a piece of thick paper printed with a picture and used to send a
message or greeting
- card game: a game played with playing cards
- The time taken by a planet to make one revolution around the sun
- The period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from
the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs
- a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used
for some particular activity; "a school year"
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to
make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our
- A period of the same length as this starting at any point
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the
merry christmas and happy new year
cards - Winnie the
Winnie the Pooh - A Very Merry Pooh Year
Ring in the season with Winnie The Pooh in a
brand-new, full-length adventure. Share the joy and magic of the holidays as
Pooh and his lovable friends celebrate Christmas and the New Year in a
delightful tale about spending special moments with those you care about most.
After fond recollections of a Christmas past ... the countdown to New Year's
begins! Rabbit plans a party, but when Pooh and friends bother him, he starts to
sulk -- threatening to move away. To appease Rabbit, everyone makes a New Year's
resolution to change. But see what happens to the Hundred Acre Wood when Piglet
starts bouncing to conquer his fear, Pooh becomes gloomy from not eating any
honey, and Tigger ... unbounce-able! Stuffed with holiday spirit and four new
holiday songs, A VERY MERRY POOH YEAR is an animated treasure that is sure to
become a family classic for years to come!
Pooh Bear and his pals in the
Hundred Acre Wood celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in a pair of adventures
folded into this 65-minute made-for-video feature. In the first, the silly old
bear plays Saint Nick to his buddies ("I always thought he'd be taller") after
failing to get an errant wish list off to Santa, while identity crisis strikes
the gang in the second half. Piglet inherits Tigger's hop and jumps like a pogo
stick, and Eeyore (dressed in Pooh's shirt) becomes a happy-go-lucky honey
lover. Welcome to The Twilight Zone according to Winnie the Pooh. There's not
much A.A. Milne in this TV-style holiday special, but it's a bouncy little
production that should entertain the wee ones with its warm fuzzies, good
company, slapstick energy, and life lessons. --Sean Axmaker
CHRISTMAS - HAPPY NEW YEAR - ASS Card
Hope U all like our this HAPPY NEW YEAR Card of
2010, it was taken on 31st DEC Night. My ASS growing and getting round after
Marriage, Hope U ppl Like its new shape, as my MAN Love it much these days.
MERRY CHRISTMAS IGNORE SPELLINGS on Card............
Christmas card only
I am doing Digital doodling for 1 hour to wait
for response from travel agency. Merry christmas and happy new year card for
everyone. aww.. I really want to enjoy Christmas in NY, but I have to go back to