- Nonstick cooking spray for casserole dish
- 24 oz frozen mixed berries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dump in your frozen berries of choice.
- Evenly distribute the contents of 1 box of yellow cake mix over the top of the berries.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup rolled oats and 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans.
- Add the oat/nut mixture to the top of the cake mix.
- Top the oat/nut mixture with 1 cup melted butter, distributed evenly.
- Bake at 350F until the filling is firm and the topping is golden brown and delicious! Depending on your oven, this may take anywhere from about 55 min - 70 min or so.
- After removing the crisp from the oven, allow it to sit about five minutes or so while you find something lovely to serve it with - like vanilla ice cream, or whipped topping. :)