West Virginia Program for Educational Interpreters
How to get a eMentor
- You must be employed by the WV Department of Education
- Fill in the application - print from application page
- Send to Janelle St.Martin at 4605 Corbin Branch Rd, Bridgeport, WV 26330 or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is required once you have been accepted?
- Be prepared to be video taped.
- Read the Handbook and sign the agreement.
- Keep in touch with your Mentor!!!!!!! This is a must!!!!!
- You will be expected to participate in activities assigned !!