I am a Post Doctoral researcher at Università degli studi di Verona (Italy). I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at Università degli studi di Verona (2018), and graduated in math at University of Milan "La Statale" (2013). I received the EG-Italy PhD thesis award (2018). I work on geometry processing and 3D shape analysis, extending, applying and formulating signal processing techniques for (possibly high-dimensional) signals on surfaces. I published about 15 papers on this topic in top-tier venues and journals in computer vision and graphics (TOG, CGF, SIGGRAPH, ICCV, EUROGRAPHICS, SGP). I served as Volunteer Chair at 3DV 2018. I served as reviewer for top conferences (EUROGRAPHICS, BMVC, 3DV). I maintain fruitful collaborations with many world leaders in this area (Ecole polytechnique, USI Lugano, Sapienza U Rome, University of Glasgow, Tel Aviv University, University College London (UCL) and Technical University of Munich (TUM), Politecnico di Milano (PoliMI)).
- Friday 30 I visited Diego Carrera and Giacomo Boracchi at Politecnico di Milano.
- Friday 19 I gave a talk on my PhD thesis "Local Spectral Geometry Processing for Deformations of Non-Rigid 3D Shapes" for the EG-Italy PhD thesis award 2018 at STAG (Smart Tools and Applications in Graphics) 2018.
- Friday 19 I gave the talk on my paper "Indicators Basis for Functional Shape Analysis" at STAG (Smart Tools and Applications in Graphics) 2018.
- From Monday 17 to Friday 21 I visited Maks Ovsjanikov at LIX, École Polytechnique, in Paris.
- I co-organized the 3DV 2018 conference that took place in Verona.
- Tuesday 31 I visited Emanuele Rodolà at Università la Sapienza in Rome.
- From Monday 23 to Friday 27 I visited Niloy Mitra at UCL in London.
- After the defence of my Ph.D. Thesis with the external committee (Niloy Mitra, Marco Tarini) I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at Università degli studi di Verona.
- Dorian Nogneng gave the talk on our paper "Improved Functional Mappings via Product Preservation" at Eurographics 2018.
- I gave the talk on our paper "Localized Manifold Harmonics for Spectral Shape Analysis" at Eurographics 2018.
- EG-Italy PhD thesis award 2018