Change that counts Joint Standing Committee on Electoral Matters (JSCEM)
Australian Senate Election 2007
1. Submission to the Australian Parliament - JSCEM
2. Supplementary Submission - The Wright System 'Rules and procedures'
3. Supplementary submission - Change that Counts (pdf) Powerpoint Slide show
4. Supplementary submission - Change in the Queensland Senate Results
5. Wright System - Queensland Senate Count Summary Results
6. Meek's method - Queensland Senate Count by David Hill
7. Queensland Senate Count comparison summary sheet
8. Copy of Antony Green's Analysis and supplementary submission to the Joint Standing Committee on Electoral Matters titled "Problems with the Senate Counting System" (pdf 23k)
9. Reply to Antony Green's misleading statements to the JSCEM (23 July 2008).
(c) copyright 2008 -All rights reserved. < Home>
Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites