- Lemone text reading
- Peripheral artery disorders, HTN crisis, aneurysms, anticoagulation: 1033-1054
- Arterial and Aortic Problems presentation
- It is common for pulses to be present only with a doppler after revascularization for a day or two, because of the edema from surgery and the sympathetic vasoconstricted state.
- Pre Arteriogram orders, Post Arteriogram orders, Western Maryland Health System
- Heparin, Warfarin, Atorvastin, and Isoxsuprine from Pharmacology Course (review from pharmacology course)
- Dimensional analysis solution for heparin infusion problem
- Arterial Jeopardy fixed. Click to download the file. Open it with the free Microsoft PowerPoint viewer, which needs to be installed if you do not have PowerPoint. The notes are below.
- Heparin anti Xa therapy
- Heparin Tutorial, John Miller, http://www.tacomacc.edu/home/jmiller/211/unit2/Heparin%20Nomogram%20Tutorial.htm (fixed)