Has spasmolytic, hypotensive, astringent, hemostatic, analgetic, cardiotonic, antisclerotic, anticonvulsive, vermifugal, diuretic and tonic effect.
Indications for use:
- Under hemorrhages of various localizations;
- In treatment of oncology diseases;
- In chronic diseases of: kidneys, ruinous bladder, stomach and intestine, uterus and adnexa;
- Neuralgia; sugar diabetes; lungs tuberculosis;
- In therapy of helminthes invasions;
Directions for use and dosage:
Course of application – 7-10 days 1-2 tablets 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Course of treatment can be repeated in a week.
Heightened individual sensibility.
40 tablets in plastic container.