- MediaMonkey is a digital media player and media library application
developed by Ventis Media Inc., for organizing and playing audio on Microsoft
Windows operating systems. By using plugins, it can be extended to handle video
and other media formats as well.
- A certificate that attests to the registering of (a person, automobile,
- the act of enrolling
- A combination of stops used when playing the organ
- the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same
- a document certifying an act of registering
- The action or process of registering or of being registered
- coins made of gold
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued
esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he
admired the gold of her hair"
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the
Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify
- A series of letters, numbers, or symbols assigned to something for the
purposes of classification or identification
- A system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other
words, letters, etc., esp. for the purposes of secrecy
- a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or
- A system of signals, such as sounds, light flashes, or flags, used to send
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written
Just for fun I added registration marks along
the side of the picture like those that are found on the selvage edges of
fabric. The colour in each of the dots was taken from somewhere in the flower.
2008 Registration at NMH
Registration for the 2008-09 School Year at
Northfield Mount Hermon School, August 28, 2008