- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the
replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another;
"replacing the star will not be easy"
- a protective covering for the front of a machine or device (as a door lock
or computer component)
- A plate protecting a piece of machinery, a light switch, or an electrical
- In a CCD camera system, the front surface of the camera head, which often
incorporates a window. The faceplate is sometimes used to support a target or
phosphor (or to mount the camera head).
- The part of a cathode-ray tube that carries the phosphor screen
- An enlarged end or attachment on the end of the mandrel on a lathe, with
slots and holes on which work can be mounted
- A lathe faceplate is the basic workholding accessory for a wood or metal
turning lathe. It is a circular metal (usually cast iron) plate which fixes to
the end of the lathe spindle.
- InStyle is a monthly women’s fashion magazine, published in the United
States by Time Inc. and in the UK by IPC Media. Along with advertising, the
magazine offers articles about beauty, fashion, home, entertaining, charitable
endeavors, and celebrity lifestyles.
- latest: in the current fashion or style
- In Style is the second solo album released by (then-)former lead singer of
the New York Dolls, David Johansen. The album was released in 1979 and is
designed as a more-commercial album than Johansen's previously self-titled
album, David Johansen.
- deliver forth; "pump bullets into the dummy"
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the
- A light shoe, in particular
- a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening,
and typically a medium heel
medela pump in style faceplate
replacement - Medela Diaphragm
Medela Diaphragm Cap Faceplate Pump In Style Advanced 9V DC #6007132
The bottom right of the faceplate reads 9V DC
max. If your faceplate looks similar to this one but reads 12V DC max., this is
not the appropriate faceplate. The 12V DC faceplate is sold separately. The
tubing required for this faceplate is #8007212 / #87212 and is sold separately.
Yellow faceplate for the Pump In Style Advanced breastpump (backpack model
#57062 or shoulder bag model #57062, or On-The-Go Tote model #57063), and Metro
Bag (model #57036) manufactured after Jan 2008. The front side has 5 holes for
the On-Off/Min-Max dial for vacuum adjustment, the power cord, the Natural
Expression button, and two prongs to attach the tubing. This item is not
available in retail packaging. Manufacturer provides this item in bulk
packaging. Individual items are packed in new/ unused polythene bags that are
sealed for our customers.
Craig Donges Faceplate
I bought this faceplate casting from Craig
Donges and finished it myself. It is on my South Bend lathe, an early workshop
model - 405-Y. The early workshop models are threaded 1 3/8 x 10, and the
faceplate casting seems intended for 1 1/2 x 8 but careful alignment and
indicating from the outside rim allowed me to clean up the bore to 1.260, which
is just right for threading 1.375. This was the first thing I ever threaded, and
I was quite convinced that I was going to turn this nice casting into a
paperweight, but it worked out! After doing most of the lathe work with carbide
insert bits, I ground a hss bit to put a nice finish on the face, then cut
grooves every .500 as a visual reference.
Lamentablemente no tengo fotos del principio
(aunque tampoco tenia mucho interes esa parte, la verdad XD). Asi es como quedo
ayer (2? dia de trabajo). Unfortunately I didn't take pics when I started this
project (anyway I think it wasn't very "interesting" at first). This is the
faceplate at the end of the second working day.
medela pump in style faceplate
Please look at your original Medela AC adapter
or faceplate first to see if it says "9V" or "9VDC". If so, this adapter will
work. If it says 12V, this adapter will not give it enough power. A 9V adapter
will likely slow your 12V pump. If you have a Pump In Style pump that says "12V"
on the faceplate or on its adapter, you need to order a different adapter.
(Search for ASIN B008W8429W) This 9V adapter is 100% compatible with your 9V
Medela Pump in Style pumps, or your money back! It is a replacement part for
Medela Article # 9207010. If you are to travel to overseas, purchase a plug
change (e.g. ASIN B000YN01X4). You can use this adapter world-wide with