Travel Updates‎ > ‎


posted Feb 14, 2014, 5:07 PM by Jen Coleman

Hi All,


The National Weather Service has issues a blizzard watch for parts of Cape Ann tomorrow night. We are still going to go to Harvard, but we will MOST LIKELY need to leave Cambridge around 5pm in order to make sure that everyone gets home safe (This is also pending the bus company would wait as late as 5pm). This would mean that you would all miss your round 3 or 4 tomorrow night. I know this is not ideal, but safety is the number one priority. We will go back to Harvard on Sunday morning to finish rounds as scheduled. Please let your parents know the change in schedule. If they would like to pick you up earlier than 5pm, please bring a note. See you in the morning.


-Ms. Coleman