2 cups graham cracker crumbs1 cup brown sugar
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 cup butter, melted
2 yellow cake mixes 1 cup water
1 cup orange juice
2/3 cup vegetable oil
6 eggs4 tablespoons orange zest
2 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting 2 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
6 tablespoons orange zest,
2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine crunch layer ingredients. Press 1/3 into each bottom of 3 greased and floured 8" or 9" pans.
- In stand mixer, blend cake ingredients at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 mins at high speed. Pour into pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes Cool 10 minutes Remove from pans and cool completely.
- In a large bowl (or stand mixer), mix frosting & topping. Fold in lemon & orange zest.
- Place one layer, crunch side up, on plate.
Spread with 1/3 frosting. Repeat two times and enjoy!