Meadowbrook on the Pine has been in the Schwarze family since 1944 when it was
discovered by Earl and Betty Horan and purchased by Herm and Norma Schwarze.
The land was originally given in land grants in 1850 and 1866. The property changed hands many times in the next 80 years before Herm and Norm purchased it. The lodge, guest cabin, and garage were constructed in 1912.
Mowinski's Closing Weekend
Recently Added or Updated Pages