I am an Artificial Intelligence (AI) researcher. Currently I lead the Semantics Lab.
I completed my PhD from National Institute of Informatics [NII], Tokyo, Japan under the supervision of Prof. Ichise .
During my PhD I also worked as a Student Research fellow at IBM Research, Tokyo under the supervision of Tetsuya Nasukawa.
I also collaborated a work with Dr Georg Grossmann from University of South Australia. In our work, we investigated a proposal that how to generate Knowledge Graph in a language agnostic way.
My research interest includes Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing (e.g., Text Mining) and Deep (Machine) Learning. I am particularly interested on Semantically Aware Information Retrieval, Web-scale Knowledge Representation, Data Quality of Web-scale Data. Recently I am working for two main issues: i. data quality assessment and their improvement over Knowledge-Graph (KG) such as DBpedia, Freebase, Google Knowledge-Graph etc. and ii) unsupervised Parts Of Speech (POS) tagging for low-NLP-resource languages, where the low-NLP-resource languages are considered as languages that still do not have enough NLP tools.
Here is my publication (according to the publication year)
1. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. Automatic Erroneous Data Detection over Type-annotated Linked Data. IEICE Transactions on Data Engineering and Information Management, Vol.E99-D(4),2016. [accepted on 07 December, 2015][pdf]
2. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. Automatic Inclusion of Semantics over Keyword-based Linked Data Retrieval. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, E97-D(11), 2014. [accepted on 12 August, 2014][pdf]
3. Submission under review at Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, Submitted on March, 2016.
1. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. Relation-wise Automatic Domain-Range Information Management for Knowledge Entries. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Semantic Computing. [accepted, 2016][pdf][slide]
2. M.-M. Rahoman, T. Nasukawa, H. Kanayama and R. Ichise. LiCord: Language Independent Content Word Finder. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems. [accepted, 2016][pdf][slide]
3. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. inteSearch: An Intelligent Linked Data Information Access Framework. In Proceedings of the 4th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference. [accepted, 2014][pdf][slide]
4. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. TLDRet: A Temporal Semantic Facilitated Linked Data Retrieval Framework. In Proceedings of the 3rd Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, pp.228-243, LNCS 8388, 2013.
5. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. An automated template selection framework for keyword query over linked data. In Proceedings of the 2nd Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, pp. 175–190, LNCS 7774, 2012. [pdf][slide]
6. Submission under review at a A* Natural Language Processing Conference, Submitted on February, 2016.
1. QA-Lab English sub-task. Publication: M.A.Rahman and M.-M. Rahoman. sJanta: An Open Domain Question Answering System. In the Proceeding of 11th NTCIR Question Answering (QA)-Lab English Sub-task Pilot Project, pp. 559-565, 2014. [pdf][poster]
1. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. Temporal Feature Attachment over Linked Data Inforamtion Access. JSAI Technical Report, SIG-SWO-A1302-08, 2013. [pdf][slide]
2. M.-M. Rahoman and R. Ichise. Inclusion of Temporal Semantics over Keyword-based Linked Data Retrieval. In Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2013. [pdf][slide]
Titel: BoTLRet: A Template-based Linked Data Information Retrieval. [pdf] [slide]
1. Session Chair: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery I (Session HAIS I) at The 11th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems, Seville, Spain 2016.
2. PC Member: Information Access Research Evaluation Initiative (IAREI), Chittagong, Bangladesh 2016.
1. Best Research Proposal Award at 2nd Sokendai-UST Joint Seminar on Big Data, 2015.
2. Best Paper Award at the 3rd Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, 2013
3. MEXT Scholarship, Japan, 2011
4. Dhaka University Scholarship in BSc, Bangladesh, 2001
Currently supervising: Mr. Md. Arafat Rahman. I am also looking for new students whose research interest fits mine.
Voluntary English Teacher at Kudan Secondary School, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Contact Details:National Institute of Informatics
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Room No: 1201
2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430
Please find my professional link below