Career Exploration/ Planning Part One (PLP activity: page 18)
This activity is part of the personal learning plan. Please see packet and go over directions with the group before they get started.MYPLAN (link for activity)
Advisors : This activity requires direction by the advisor. Please facilitate a discussion with your advisees about their responses to this activity.
Meeting with Mark C. in the auditorium (Educational enrichment)
Please go over the following with your group on the 8 minute days this week:
Senior Ex info and Laptop check
Please go over the day's events with your advisees to be sure that they know what to do and where to be.
1. Share the schedule of Senior Exhibitions. Ensure that your group knows where to be.
The Overall Schedule:
11-12:30ish Floating Lunch
12:30ish - end of day Winter Carnival
4. Also...please do this laptop check with your students on one of the upcoming 8 minute days. Here is the info from Anne.
Advisory Laptop Check.*Please check your student’s laptops and cases.
Lately the damage rate has been increasing and it is primarily due to students refusing to use their padded cases.
I also have a number of students who are not using their laptops - which can either mean they have no work, or they have damaged them beyond use. I would like to be able deal with that sooner than later.
SO… what I would like from you (teachers).
1. Mention to your advisees on Tuesday, that they need to bring in their cases with their laptops.
on Wednesday please check Case (and remind them that they signed a document stating that they agreed to use their cases at the beginning of the school year )
2. Laptop - screen for breakage, keys missing, and general cleanliness.
Any laptops with keys missing/broken need to be replaced as soon as possible, before they wreck the ‘underlayment’ of the keyboard.
3. I would like a list of any laptops that need work, or any students who are not using their cases. If they choose not to use their case, they need to leave the laptop at school.
Big Future: Explore careers
This activity is part of the personal learning plan. (page 20) Please see packet and go over directions with the group before they get started.BIGFUTURE (link for activity)
End of term
No school for students