Download Latest Version
A work-in-progress release of a Lunar Lander style game with a round planet and rigid-body physics. Levels are randomly generated. It runs under Windows and requires Direct3D 9 to be installed.
Land and rescue the stranded astronaut team. Once you have them all, dock with the mothership. Controls:
- Steer by moving mouse left and right
- Fire rocket with the left mouse button
- Fire cannon with the right mouse button
- Drop bombs with B
- Enable/disable manual zoom control with Space bar
- Zoom view in/out with X/Z or the mouse wheel when manual mode is enabled
- Restart with R
- New planet with N
- Esc pauses and displays additional help.
- Occasionally an astronaut will be generated in an inaccessible location.
Thanks to Scott Lembke for his Chipmunk physics engine, and my testers: Tom Elmer, and Seth and David McNeill. Enjoy!
I've released a couple of other little games in the past:
- ThiefRL, an attempt to amalgamate Thief with Rogue
- SpaceRL, a very small Roguelike exploring zero-gravity movement
Blog: PlayTechs: Programming for Fun
Email: mcneja at gmail
Screenshot of the older 2009 release: