five fun facts about Charlotte
1. The original branch was located on Stutson Street next to the fire station.
2. Present building a former telephone exchange facility.
3. We are the only branch library that has a dumbwaiter ( moving books between 1st & 2nd floors).
4. Our roof is flat and can be accessed by a ladder. A staff member’s comment was that it would be a great place to get a tan!!
5. We are the city branch closest to Charlotte Beach. Stop by when you’re in the lake area!
five fun facts about your librarian
Livingston Seagull at Charlotte