MCI Nodal Centre
Medical Council of India (MCI) Nodal Centre for Faculty Development
CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, LUDHIANA
Curriculum Implementation Support Program (CISP) is being conduced for allocated Medical Colleges.
The dates have been intimated to the colleges as per allocated slots.
9th ACME will be held in September, 2019
For advance course website click here
Participants in MCI Faculty development workshops are to be considered to be on MCI duty and exempt from personal appearance during MCI assessments as per MCI letter. For more details see attached letter below in attachments.
CISP (Curriculum Implementation Support Program) is being conducted as per roll out plan of MCI.
Basic course workshop website is as below:
Information and details of MCI Basic course workshop
RBCW and CISP July, 2019-details and forms attached below.
The faculty belongings to colleges allocated as list attached below should only apply.
A mere letter from Principal/Dean nominating names of faculty will not lead to registration or confirmation of a place in advance course. The registration form of applicant should be duly nominated by Principal/Dean and must accompany DD of registration fee. Applications without DDs will not be entertained and no communication will be sent regarding that.
- The basic workshop will start at 8.30 a.m. sharp on day 1. Lunch and tea will be provided on all days. As per instructions received from Medical Council of India, certificate of participation is to be awarded to only those participants who participate full time.
- For hotel accommodation (if you need), please call hotel Classic, Brown Road, Ludhiana at No. 0161-5082146 & 2710239. You can book the hotel at discounted rates giving reference of CMC Ludhiana. You have to pay directly to the hotel at check out. The hotel is very near to the venue as well as railway station. You have to arrange for breakfast and dinner yourself.
- The further correspondence will be made through email only. Hence make sure that you check your email frequently. Also check our website frequently for upcoming instructions, schedule etc.
- Venue: Health Science Block, 3rd/4th floor, CMC, Ludhiana-141008
- The map and directions to the hotel and venue are attached, please take a printout.
The Executive Committee of MCI in its meeting held on 18-02-2014, endorsing the recommendation of the Academic Council meeting held on 20th January, 2014 decided as under:
Training in Basic Course Workshop in MET would be compulsory for faculty of all the medical colleges at all levels including Professors and teacher administrators.
The above decision of the Executive Committee of MCI has been communicated to all principals/MEU coordinators for its strict implementation as desired by MCI.
Institutes who are planning to conduct basic workshop should submit the letter from the Principal as attached in the format below.
- Useful Information on Faculty Development Programs on MCI website Pls read this before applying
- Contact us
- Nomination form-attached below
- A letter to The Principal for all attached college has been sent.
Basic Course April 2012 September 2010
revised Basic workshop (rBCW)
The course follows the curriculum approved by Medical Council of India. Certificate of participation is issued to full time participants only.
No refund of registration fee for selected faculty possible, whatsoever may be the reason. Details on registration form.
The course follows the curriculum approved by Medical Council of India. Certificate of participation is issued to full time participants only. The members of the Academic Cell(MCI) decided that the “Certificate of Participation should be given by the Regional convenors to only those participants who have attended all sessions throughout the Workshop and the Deans of the colleges would be informed of the same." The full time participation is mandatory on all the 3 days,
For queries on advance course in CMC contact:
Dr. Monika Sharma, Co-convener & Incharge ACME, Professor of Pediatrics, Vice Principal (Research), Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, 141008 firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 9814861205
For queries on rbcw and CISP contact:
Dr. Gagandeep Kwatra, co-convener & Incharge rBCW/CISP, Professor & Head, Pharmacology, CMC, Ludhiana 141008 email@example.com Tel 9815588600
For all other queries, plus any above query if not resolved, contact:
Dr. Dinesh K Badyal, Convener, Professor of Pharmacology & Medical Education, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana 141008
Member, MCI Expert Group: Implementation of competency based UG curriculum & uploading of yearly time table on respective college website Tel 9815333776 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form (attached) should be sent through Principal only. Direct mailings will be returned to sender by ordinary post.
Full time participation is a must to get the certificate.