National Medical Commission (NMC) Nodal Centre
NMC Nodal Centre for Faculty Development
CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, LUDHIANA
RBCW has not started yet for allocated Medical Colleges.
The colleges will be intimated when it starts.
11th ACME will be held in May-June, 2021
For advance course website click here
Participants in NMC Faculty development workshops are to be considered to be on duty and exempt from personal appearance during assessments as per letter attached in downloads.
Revised Basic course workshop website is as below:
Information and details of NMC Revised Basic course workshop
The faculty belongings to colleges allocated as list attached below should only apply.
A mere letter from Principal/Dean nominating names of faculty will not lead to registration or confirmation of a place in advance course. The registration form of applicant should be duly nominated by Principal/Dean and must accompany DD of registration fee. Applications without DDs will not be entertained and no communication will be sent regarding that.
- The basic workshop will start at 8.30 a.m. sharp on day 1. Lunch and tea will be provided on all days. As per instructions received from Medical Council of India, certificate of participation is to be awarded to only those participants who participate full time.
- For hotel accommodation (if you need), please call hotel GK Paradise, Brown Road, Tel 9781808000, Hotel Classic, Brown Road, Ludhiana at No. 0161-5082146 & 2710239. You can book the hotel at discounted rates giving reference of CMC Ludhiana. You have to pay directly to the hotel at check out. The hotel is near to the venue as well as railway station. You have to arrange for breakfast and dinner yourself. Limited Guest house accommodation might be available on ist come ist serve basis.
- The further correspondence will be made through email only. Hence make sure that you check your email frequently. Also check our website frequently for upcoming instructions, schedule etc.
- Venue: Department of Medical education, New building, ist floor, Near Eye dept, CMC, Ludhiana-141008
RBCW is requirement for appointment/promotion as per Minimum Qualifications for Teachers dated Feb 12, 2020.
Institutes who are planning to conduct basic workshop should submit the letter from the Principal as attached in the format below.
- Useful Information on Faculty Development Programs on NMC website Pls read this before applying
- Contact us
- Nomination form-attached below
- A letter to The Principal for all attached college has been sent.
Basic Course April 2012 September 2010
revised Basic workshop (rBCW)
The course follows the curriculum approved by NMC. Certificate of participation is issued to full time participants only.
No refund of registration fee for selected faculty possible, whatsoever may be the reason. Details on registration form.
The course follows the curriculum approved by NMC. Certificate of participation is issued to full time participants only. The members of the Academic Cell(MCI) decided that the “Certificate of Participation should be given by the conveners to only those participants who have attended all sessions throughout the Workshop and the Deans of the colleges would be informed of the same." The full time participation is mandatory on all the 3 days,
For queries/postal address on rbcw and CISP contact:
Dr. Anjali Jain
Professor, Department of Anatomy,
Health Science block, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana 141008, Punjab.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 9888444662
For queries/postal address on advance course in CMC contact:
Dr. Monika Sharma, Co-convener & Incharge ACME, Professor of Pediatrics, Vice Principal (Research), Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, 141008 email@example.com Tel 9814861205
For all other queries, plus any above query if not resolved, contact:
Dr. Dinesh K Badyal, Convener-Nodal Centre, Professor of Pharmacology, & Dept. of Medical Education, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana 141008. Member, NMC Task force: Implementation of competency based UG curriculum & uploading of yearly time table on respective college website Tel 9815333776 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form (attached) should be sent through Principal only (signed by HOD too). Direct mailings will be returned to sender by ordinary post.