- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology
(considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas,
lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a
river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were
sitting by the water's edge"
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless
odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils
above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- The Brihanmumbai Mahanagar Palika (?????????? ?????? ??????) (formerly the
Bombay Municipal Corporation) or the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai or
the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is the civic body that governs the
city of Mumbai. It is India's richest municipal organisation.
- a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the
- charge: demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were
billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered;
"he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
- A draft of a proposed law presented to parliament for discussion
- An amount of money owed for goods supplied or services rendered, set out in
a printed or written statement of charges
- A program of entertainment, esp. at a theater