McBain PTO's Annual
Holiday Craft Market
The McBain PTO's Annual Holiday Craft Market is a one-day show held each year on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. We want ONLY handmade craft items, made by the person or persons whose name appears on the Reservation Form, and this person should be working the booth. Reservation Forms are mailed out each year on or around April 1st to everyone on our list.
< xml="true" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" prefix="o" namespace="">
ALL BOOTHS WILL BE RESERVED ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS, so be sure to get your registration form with payment in as soon as possible, to have the best chance at getting a booth. Quality of crafts will also be a consideration.
A sincere thank you to those who continue to participate year after year, and welcome to those who may be looking at their first year with us. We look forward to working with you to make this an enjoyable and profitable event for all of us!
Please note the following information and rules. By reserving a booth for this craft show, you are agreeing to abide by the rules stated, so please take the time to read them:
1. BOOTHS: Each booth is 8’ deep x 10’ long, with no space between. All displays must fit within that 8’ x 10’ space, and be self-supporting. No merchandise is allowed in the aisle. Nothing is to be nailed or fastened in any manner to the floor. If your display is especially heavy, please place pads under your display. You may bring any exhibiting tools you wish, but please be considerate of the exhibitor next to you. We will do our best to honor requests for electricity, wall/corner spaces, handicap accessibility, etc., but please remember these are limited and will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. These requests must be noted on the Reservation Form.
2. PAYMENT: Booth rental is $35 per booth, with a limit of three booths. There are a very limited number of 6’ tables available, which can be rented at $5 per table on a first-come-first-served basis. Two (2) chairs will be provided at no charge. Full payment must accompany the completed Reservation Form. Pay by check or money order only, made payable to McBain PTO. NO CASH PLEASE!
3. REFUNDS: Cancellations received before November 1st will be refunded in full. After that date, a refund will be issued only if we are able to fill that space with another exhibitor.
4. SET-UP TIMES: Exhibitors may set up on Friday evening from 6:00pm-8:00pm, and Saturday morning from 6:30am-8:30am. After unloading, ALL EXHIBITORS MUST MOVE TO THE BACK OF THE PARKING LOT. This will give others time to unload and customers room to park. Please be aware the doors will be locked at 8:30am on Saturday and reopened for customers to enter at 9:00am. Booths should be set up and ready by 9:00am, and remain open until 3:00pm. Exhibitors leaving early may not be invited back. Inclimate weather may be a consideration for leaving early, but only after consulting with the Craft Show Coordinator on the day of the show.
5. REGISTRATION: There will be a Registration/Information table in the lobby on Friday evening from 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturday morning from 6:30am-8:30am. All exhibitors must register upon arrival, before beginning to set up.
6. The CAFETERIA: The cafeteria will be open for drinks & snacks beginning at 8:00am on Saturday, with lunch available from 10:00am-2:00pm. The cafeteria will close at 2:30pm.
7. SECURITY/SAFETY: The McBain PTO and/or McBain Rural Agricultural School (McBain Public School) cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to displays or crafts, or for any injury, accident or theft occurring at the Holiday Craft Market. Those exhibitors setting up Friday night should do so with the understanding that no overnight security will be provided other than the doors being locked at night.
8: CONFIRMATION: Your cancelled check will be your confirmation. If you would like written confirmation, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with your Reservation Form, and confirmation will be mailed to you as soon as possible. If all booths have been reserved by the time your Reservation Form is received, your payment will be refunded. Your form will be kept so that we may contact you in case a booth becomes available at a later date.
Please note: If you wish to be omitted from our mailing list, please
call the craft show coordinator. Crafters who have not registered for
our craft show for three years will be automatically omitted.
If you have any questions, please contact our Craft Show Coordinator,
HOLLY VANDER VLUCHT, (231) 825-9915.
McBAIN PTO BOARD