- Maytag Corporation was a $4.7 billion home and commercial appliance company,
headquartered in Newton, Iowa from 1893 to 2006, and now part of the Whirlpool
- Tossing and turning of a raft in a river hydraulic, as if caught in the spin
cycle of a washing machine. Also called a "Swirly".
- Stuck in a hole and thrashed about as if in a washing machine. Usually not
- A set of related television or radio programs, esp. of a specified
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were
investigating a series of bank robberies"
- serial: a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks
- A number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature
coming one after another
- A set of books, maps, periodicals, or other documents published in a common
format or under a common title
- quietly: with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a
nonstandard variant for `quietly'); "her hands rested quietly in her lap"; "the
rock star was quietly led out the back door"; "sit here as quiet as you
- Making little or no noise
- characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity; "a
quiet life"; "a quiet throng of onlookers"; "quiet peace-loving people"; "the
factions remained quiet for almost 10 years"
- Without being disturbed or interrupted
- lull: a period of calm weather; "there was a lull in the storm"
- (of a place, period of time, or situation) Without much activity,
disturbance, or excitement
- Year 400 (CD) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full
calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- four hundred: being one hundred more than three hundred
- 400 is a Lebanese and Palestinian trick-taking card game played in two
partnerships with a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The object of the game is
to be the first team to reach forty-one points. The game somewhat resembles
Spades, but with subtle differences.
Collectible Minifigures series 9 (complete)
All series 9 : Alien Avenger, Battle Mech,
Chicken Suit Guy, Cyclops, Forest Maiden, Fortune Teller, Heroic Knight,
Hollywood Starlet, Judge, Mermaid, Mr. Good and Evil, Plumber, Policeman, Roller
Derby Girl, Roman Emperor and Waiter
SERIES - BUSY
SERIES , BUSY