The Helena-West Helena City Council will meet on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. at 226 Perry Street in the City Council Chambers of the Municipal Building.
CITY OF HELENA-WEST HELENA
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Next Meeting: June 16, 2009
City Council Chambers-226 Perry St, Helena-West Helena, Arkansas
FULL COUNCIL PACKET AS OF MAY 29, 2009
- Call to Order- Mayor James F. Valley
- Lord's Prayer Recited in Unison
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call- Sandi Ramsey, City Clerk or Designee
- Minutes- Sandi Ramsey, City Clerk or Designee
REPORTS OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS:
REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES:
Pending (Retirement Committee on Weaver and Murray) Members are Jay Hollowell; Don Etherly and Eddie Clark.
PROPOSED NEW BUSINESS:
- Tower Ventures -- Cell Tower Proposal -- June
- Planning Commission Meeting (2nd Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.)
- A & P Commission Meeting (1st Thursday at 4:00 p.m.)
- Port Authority Meeting (4th Monday at 6:30 p.m.)
- Arkansas Municipal League Summer Conference (June 17-19, 2009 -- Hot Springs, AR)
The City Council of the City of Helena-West Helena generally brings its meetings to a close after two (2) hours in one sitting.
This Page is Maintained by
Mayor James F. Valley
98 Plaza Street (72390) | P O Box 248
Helena-West Helena, AR 72342
(870)572-3421 Office | (800)517-7240 Fax
(870)817-4035 Cellular Phone
email@example.com (Text Email to Cell Phone) | firstname.lastname@example.org (Email)