Click here for Google directions from a specific location.
From points west (I-495, Stow, Bolton, Hudson):
- Take exit 27 for Route 117 East (towards Stow)
- Follow Route 117 East for approx 7 miles.
- Bear left on Route 62 (just after crossing the Assabet River) to head towards downtown.
- Turn left onto Florida Rd and follow it to the end.
- Turn right onto Summer St.
- Turn left onto Nason St. The entrance to the library will be on the right.
From points east/north (Route 2, Concord, Lincoln):
- Take exit 43 on the left and merge with Route 111 West, continue 1/2 mile.
- Turn left at the lights to Route 27 South.
- Follow Route 27 South for 2.8 miles.
- Turn right on Nason Street. The entrance to the library will be on the left.
From points south (Route 27, Sudbury, Wayland):
- Follow Route 27 to Maynard.
- Once you reach Waltham St (Route 62), turn left.
- You will cross a bridge over the Assabet River and then see a fork in the road.
- Take the right on the fork onto Acton St.
- Turn left onto Glendale St. The library parking lot will be on the right.
The library is located very near the town center on Nason
St. between Summer St. and Rte. 27. The ONLY entrance to it is from the
library's large parking lot at the rear of the building, which may be accessed
from either Nason or Glendale (one-way, S). There is no parking alongside the
library on either Nason or Glendale.
If the library lot is full, there is a free Municipal Parking Garage accessible on Nason St. and also a free parking lot on Summer St. across from the Fine Arts movie theater. More parking information can be found here.
Still lost? Call the Reference Department at 978-897-1010 x103 and we will help.