Research Interests: Monetary Economics, Macroeconomics
- "Inflation and Variety", International Economics Review, 51(2), 401-420.
- "One or Two Monies?", with Janet Hua Jiang, Journal of Monetary Economics, 57(4), 439-450.
- "Inflation and Unemployment in Competitive Search Equilibrium", Macroeconomic Dynamics, 15(S2), 252-268.
- "Money and Price Posting under Private Information", with Janet Hua Jiang, Journal of Economic Theory, 150, 740-777.
- "Marriage, Markets, and Money: a Coasian Theory of Household Formation", with Kenneth Burdett, Ling Sun and Randall Wright, International Economic Review, 57(2), 337-368.
- “Macroeconomic Policy and Household Economics”, with Ling Sun and Randall Wright, Economic Policy Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, https://www.minneapolisfed.org/research/economic-policy-papers/macroeconomic-policy-and-household-economics.
- "On the Welfare Effects of Credit Arrangements", with Jonathan Chiu and Enchuan Shao, International Economic Review, forthcoming.
- "Liquidity, Monetary Policy and Unemployment: a New Monetarist Approach", with Sylvia Xiaolin Xiao, International Economic Review, forthcoming.
- "Money and Costly Credit", with Stella Huangfu, revision requested by Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
- "Information, Prices and Exante Investment", with Janet Hua Jiang and Ling Sun.
- "A Macroeconomic Theory of Banking Oligopoly", with Stella Huangfu, Amy Hongfei Sun and Mark Chenggang Zhou.
Work in Progress
- “Credit Frictions and Unemployment,” with Stella Huangfu.
- “Product Cycles and Prices: Search Foundation,” with Yuki Teranishi