Autodesk, Inc has announced the arrival of Autodesk Maya 2013 Download Software. Autodesk Maya 2013 Download Software is the latest
version of Autodesk Maya software, used for 3D animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, matchmoving, and compositing. Autodesk Maya 2013 is now available to download and and buy. Autodesk Maya 2013 has a free trial download. There is an Autodesk Maya 2013 Upgrade option for those that wish to upgrade from previous versions (2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012) of Autodesk Maya 3D Animation Software.
Autodesk Maya 3D animation software delivers a comprehensive creative
feature set with tools for animation, modeling, simulation, rendering,
matchmoving, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform.
For visual effects, game development, post production, or other 3D
animation projects, Maya offers toolsets to help meet demanding
production requirements. Maya 2013 adds tools that help facilitate
parallel workflows and complexity handling; powerful new creative
toolsets; and productivity enhancements to help you create higher
quality content quickly.
Free TrialAutodesk Maya software provides
powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, simulation, matchmoving and rendering tools.
FeaturesAutodesk Maya 2013 software delivers practical toolsets to help create
and maintain the modern, open pipelines you need to address today’s
challenging 3D animation, visual effects, game development, and post
production projects. Powerful new toolsets for dynamic simulation,
animation, and rendering offer new levels of creativity, while everyday
productivity enhancements help you finish faster. In addition, the Open
Data initiative introduced in Maya 2013 offers tools to help facilitate
parallel workflows and better complexity handling.
stunning, highly realistic hair and other curve-based dynamics with the
new Maya® nHair module for the Maya® Nucleus unified simulation
- Create complex simulations with multiple dynamic
entities all working together, with the ability to interact
bidirectionally with both Maya® nCloth and Maya® nParticles.
- Use a common system of fields, forces, and constraints for all Nucleus modules.
Viewport 2.0 Enhancements
your work in a higher fidelity interactive environment in order to make
better creative decisions. Viewport 2.0 now offers a more functionally
complete high-performance, high-quality viewport, featuring:
- High-quality depth sorting
- Support for image planes and animation ghosting
ability to use the same hardware rendering technology to batch render
larger-than-screen-size frames, producing high-quality animatics and
previsualizations in less time
New Node Editor
Create, edit, and debug node networks more easily with the new Node Editor.
- Choose from three levels of detail.
- Rewire nodes in a more intuitive environment than the Connection Editor with drag-and-drop connection editing.
- Distinguish different data types at a glance through color coding.
Simulate both soft and rigid bodies in a single system, with the high-performance, open source AMD Bullet Physics engine.
- Create highly realistic simulations of cloth, rope, deformable objects, and ragdoll skeletons.
- Take advantage of discrete and continuous 3D collision detection.
on Microsoft® Windows® (64-bit only), Linux®, and Mac OS® X operating
systems; OpenCL acceleration on Windows and Linux offers additional
performance benefits on those platforms.
Heat Map Skinning
Enjoy a more accurate initial binding of geometry to skeletons in Maya 2013, thanks to a new Heat Map Skinning method that:
- Is better able to assign skin to the intended bone as opposed to an adjacent but unrelated one
- Requires less manual refinement
Trax Clip Matching
how Trax clips overlap in Maya 2013 to build complete character
performances from individual animations.Clip Ghosts enable you to view
the start and end frames of clips as skeletal wireframes in the 3D view.
- Match clips with the help of these visual cues, or automatically, using a choice of options for translation and rotation.
and write the Alembic open source computer graphics interchange
framework format, initially developed in 2010 by teams from Sony
Pictures Imageworks and Industrial Light & Magic, a division of
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
- Distill complex animated and simulated data into application-independent baked geometry.
- Reduce the overhead and loss of interactivity associated with transferring fully editable scene data between disciplines.
ATOM Animation Transfer
animation between characters via the new ATOM (Animation Transfer
Object Model) offline file format, in order to repurpose existing
animation data as new characters are created. ATOM natively supports
keyframes, constraints, animation layers, and Set Driven Keys.
Maya software offers a rich feature set for 3D modeling, including
NURBS, Subdivision Surfaces, and an extensive Polygon toolset.
Polygon and Subdivision Mesh Modeling
Autodesk Maya provides a production-proven and intuitive toolset for creating and editing polygon meshes, including:
poke, cut, wedge, bevel, extrude, chamfer vertex, extrude along a
curve, mirror cut, edge loop, edge ring, slide edge, and pick-walk tools
- The ability to preview or render smoothly subdivided meshes
while editing a lower-resolution proxy or cage (subdivision meshes
support variable creasing)
- True soft selection, preselection highlighting, and camera-based selection culling
- Polygon reduction, data cleanup, blind data tagging, and level-of-detail tools for scene optimization
- The ability to transfer UV, color-per-vertex, and vertex position information between polygon meshes of differing topologies
offers two methods for creating mathematically smooth surfaces that can
be shaped using relatively few control vertices: NURBS and hierarchical
- Subdivision Surfaces can have different levels of detail in different regions, enabling you to add complexity only where needed.
Surfaces can be attached, detached, aligned, stitched together,
extended, filleted, or rebuilt with a high degree of control over
parameterization and continuity.
- NURBS and Subdivision Surfaces can be converted to polygon meshes, and vice versa.
spline-based curve and surface construction tools include lofting,
birail, beveling, extrusion, trim, boundary, offset, Booleans, rounding,
UVs, Normals, and Color-Per-Vertex
the position of vertices that define their shape, meshes can carry
essential data for software, interactive, or in-game 3D rendering. To
manage this, Maya offers:
- A streamlined workflow for creative
texturing—including UV creation and editing, auto-projection,
interactive relaxation, layout, lattice, and smudge tools
- Multiple UV sets that support separate texture coordinates for separate texture channels
- Per-instance UV sets that enable a single mesh to be used to represent multiple objects, reducing scene overhead
sets of animatable color-per-vertex (CPV), prelighting, user-defined
normals, and normal map generation suitable for game design
General Animation Tools
Maya® 3D animation software delivers a broad range of specialized tools
for keyframe, procedural, and scripted animation, including:
- A highly controllable, nondestructive animation layering system that works with any attribute
- Trax Nonlinear Animation Editor for nondestructive mixing, blending, and editing of poses and animation clips
- A comprehensive assortment of generalized constraints
- A powerful and intuitive Set Driven Key tool that enables you to keyframe complex relationships between animated parameters
and Dopesheet Editors that provide more powerful, precise function
curves to control how animated attributes change over time
- A full set of deformers for static modeling or animation
- Editable motion trails that enable you to fine-tune motion animation directly in the viewport
Create, skin, rig, and pose believable characters with realistic deformations in less time. Maya 3D animation software includes:
- Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single chain and lightweight 2-bone solvers
- An IK system for natural articulation of biped and quadruped models
- Nondestructive live retargeting workflow to reuse, correct, and enhance motion capture and other animation data
- Maya Muscle advanced deformation tools for realistic or highly stylized muscle and skin motion
- Substitute Geometry tool to transfer skinning information between models
- Nondestructive workflow that enables you to insert, move, delete, connect, and disconnect joints on a bound skeleton
Accelerate previsualization and virtual moviemaking production with the Camera Sequencer.
- Lay out and manage multiple camera shots in a single animation sequence.
laying out shots in Maya, or import an EDL in FCP or AAF formats from
editorial with associated movie, audio, and time code information.
- Use the Sequencer Playlist to reorder clips, edit In and Out points, and change camera assignments.
- Use Playblast to playback and review the sequence before optionally re-exporting an EDL to editorial for further refinement.
Dynamics & Effects
Dynamics and Visual Effects
with the input of leading research scientists, Autodesk® Maya® 3D
animation software offers innovative dynamic simulation features to help
you create stunning visual effects.
an intuitive, efficient workflow for simulating a wide range of complex
3D visual effects with Maya nParticles, including liquids, clouds,
smoke, spray, and dust.
- Create pouring liquids and sloshing liquids in containers.
- Self-collision enables nParticles to accumulate within volumes.
- Map shading attributes, such as radius, color, opacity, and incandescence over time (or over age, radius, speed).
- Flexible nConstraints provide an extra degree of control without the need to write complex expressions.
- Use geometry instancing to replace particles with objects.
interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair enables particles to affect
cloth and/or hair, and hair and/or cloth to affect particles
Maya Fluid Effects
Simulate and render highly realistic atmospheric, explosive, viscous liquid, and open water effects using Maya Fluid Effects.
from presets for clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog, nuclear explosions,
flames, lava, mercury, mud, ocean swells, calm oceans, rough seas,
rippling ponds, white caps, and foam.
- Use 2D fluids to create distinctive animated textures.
with other parts of Maya: for example, a simulating fluid can act as a
force on particles; objects can affect a fluid as they move through it,
such as a character walking through thick smoke; and boats can create
wakes on oceans.
Create realistic clothing and other deformable materials using the integrated Maya nCloth toolset.
- Convert any polygon mesh model into an nCloth object.
- Paint cloth attributes like bend, stretch, shear, and dent.
- Make 3D objects stiff, viscous, or flowing.
- Use topology-independent constraints to attach buttons, tear cloth, and control movement.
- Simulate cloth-on-cloth, such as a shirt over pants.
- Use self-collisions to achieve highly realistic results without self-interpenetration errors.
- Blend multiple cached simulations together to achieve complex effects.
interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair enables cloth to affect
particles and/or hair, and hair and/or particles to affect cloth
Hair and Fur Visual Effects
Create realistic hair and fur with natural-looking movement using integrated Maya Hair and Maya Fur toolsets that feature:
- Presets for Hair styles and Fur types such as pigtail, bun, dreadlocks, grass, sheep, and wet Labrador
- Constraints enabling the simulation of effects, such as ponytails and hair clips
- Paintable attributes for localized effects and fur “combing”
- Dynamic and keyframable controls for motion and collisions
to use Hair to make a NURBS curve dynamic, for a wide range of effects
such as ropes, chains, and dynamic lofted surfaces, as well to create
advanced character rigs
Rigid and Soft-Body Dynamics
Create convincing simulations of multiple rigid and flexible objects.
- Connect rigid-body objects with constraints: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin, and Spring.
- Use soft-body objects to create secondary motion effects, such as muscle jiggle and floppy hats, with paintable goal-weights.
the motion of natural forces with dynamic fields: Air, Drag, Gravity,
Newton, Radial, Turbulence, Uniform, Vortex, Volume Axis, and Volume
- Control attributes such as Friction, Bounciness, Damping, Mass, Velocity, Spin, and Torque.
the multi-threaded NVIDIA® PhysX® engine* to create static, dynamic,
and kinematic rigid-body simulations directly in the Maya viewport, and
gain the ability to match a runtime solution.
- Create highly
realistic shattering simulations with multiple interacting materials
using the Digital Molecular Matter plug-in from Pixelux Entertainment™.
* Feature only available for Windows 32-bit / 64-bit operating systems.
3D Rendering & Imaging
Flexible 3D Rendering and Imaging
Achieve breathtaking 3D with Autodesk Maya 3D software using an extensive range of rendering and imaging tools.
In addition to the native Maya software renderer, Maya provides:
mental ray® for Maya, with advanced photorealistic features: global
illumination, final gathering, caustics, ambient occlusion, blurry
reflections and refractions, motion-blurred particles, and image-based
- Five licenses of mental ray® for Maya Batch* and 8 licenses of mental ray® for Maya Satellite
vector renderer, to turn 3D content into 2D content for the web or
print, with output to Macromedia® Flash® and Adobe® Illustrator®
- A hardware renderer, to generate high-quality images faster
- The ability to override the viewport with a third-party or proprietary renderer
*Feature available only with network license.
Among a wealth of rendering, shading, and camera features, Maya offers:
- A flexible stereo camera rig that features in-viewport stereo viewing
multi-threaded Interactive Photorealistic Renderer (IPR) that quickly
updates final-rendered-quality imagery as edits are made to the scene
- HyperShade and Visor tools for designing and editing shading networks, with bins for sorting and organizing rendering nodes
ability to create and edit node-based representations of render passes
directly within Maya, in order to verify and refine them prior to
handing them to the compositor, or to perform certain simple compositing
- The Transfer Map feature that enables you to transfer
normal, displacement, diffuse, shaded, ambient occlusion, and custom
mental ray® shader information between models of differing topologies
library of 80 Substance procedural textures that enable you to achieve a
vast range of look variations, and can be exported to certain game
engines via the Substance Air middleware offering (available separately
from Allegorithmic SAS), or converted to bitmaps for rendering
Composite is a fully featured, high-performance, high dynamic range
(HDR)-capable compositor that provides Maya users with a highly
efficient, collaborative compositing environment.
- Enhance rendered passes from Maya and incorporate them into live-action footage.
- Work interactively with visual media regardless of bit-depth or image size.
advantage of advanced tools for keying, color correction, camera
mapping, spline-based warping, motion blur, and depth of field.
- Perform complex rotoscoping workflows with both raster and vector paint and integrated tracking.
- Work in a full 3D compositing environment that incorporates tools to support stereoscopic productions.
Painting in Maya
Maya Paint Effects and 3D Paint tools, you can create realistic natural
detail and painterly effects as 3D scene geometry or as 2D textures
with the stroke of a brush.
- Select, edit, and blend between
500 editable, pressure-sensitive, preset brushes, including trees,
grass, flowers, crystals, feathers, barbed wire, lightning, rain, star
fields, fireworks, fire, sparks, airbrushes, oil paint, chalk, pastels,
pencils, watercolors, wet brushes, and markers.
- Use built-in animation to simulate effects like plants growing, unfurling, or swaying in the wind.
- Draw fully rendered strokes during interactive painting and get immediate feedback.
- Paint color, bump, displacement, transparency, and other textures directly on surfaces.
3D scenes into compelling cartoon animations rendered with
non-photorealistic styles, such as hand-drawn, traditional cartoon,
comic book, and Japanese manga/anime.
- Work in 3D to create
complex transitions and camera moves, or incorporate simulated effects
that would be extremely difficult in 2D.
- Use Maya Paint Effects
brushes to create outlines with an extensive range of painterly effects
and precise control over line style, placement, and width.
- View interactive previews in near real time.
- Render the results in mental ray® for Maya or the Maya software or hardware renderers.
Professional Camera Tracking
accurate 3D camera and motion data from live action video and film
sequences and insert CG elements seamlessly into a scene using Autodesk®
- Push-Button Matchmoving provides
advanced automatic 3D tracking; this easy-to-use feature can be used
with supervised tracking to handle complex shots.
- Precision manual controls enable you to create a unique 3D reference system for your camera and 3D content.
workflows can be based on filtering and fine tuning of tracking
parameters, tracking from multiple footage and stills, tracking of
moving objects, and 3D tracking constrained by motion-control data.
mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.
Scripting and API
Maya 3D animation software is a highly extensible application. You can
create scripts and write plug-ins to increase efficiency, customize
features, and create competitive differentiation.
- Choose from the artist-friendly Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or the highly-extensible Python® scripting language.
- Write Maya plug-ins and stand-alone applications that run from the Maya command line in C++ or Python.
new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware
shaders, surface shapes, manipulators and locators, and scriptable
- Create interface components for proprietary tools with Qt Designer and load them directly into Maya.
2D and 3D Integration
offers streamlined workflows for working with industry-leading 2D
paint, vector, editorial, and certain compositing applications.
Render Layers to manage multiple passes within a single scene and
export to your compositor of choice, or as Adobe® Photoshop® (PSD) or
Adobe® Flash® (SWFT) software output.
- Generate and update a compositing tree from within Maya based on the render layers in the scene.
an EDL in Apple® Final Cut Pro® application program, XML, or AAF
formats, change shot timings in the Camera Sequencer, and re-export.
- Create and edit bevels on Adobe® Illustrator® software files, while maintaining the ability to update the original.
Data and Scene Management Tools
Maya software provides tools and workflows to efficiently manage large data sets.
- View and edit node relationships with the powerful dependency graph architecture.
scenes using assets and file referencing to manage collaborative,
iterative workflows, and to improve performance by offloading scene
elements until needed.
- Group nodes into containers and create custom and user-specific views.
- Extensively modify modeled data without rebuilding, using editable and animatable construction history.
scene elements with a simple, low-resolution mesh, and load
pretranslated data only when required for rendering using the mental
ray® Render Proxy.
Entertainment Creation Suites Workflow
Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suites 2013 deliver the power of
a world leader in 3D animation technology in a choice of software
suites at a cost savings of up to 45%*.
- The Standard suite includes Maya with Autodesk Mudbox 3D sculpting and painting software, Autodesk MotionBuilder real-time virtual production and motion capture editing software, and Autodesk SketchBook Designer concept art software.
- With the Premium option, get additional access to the innovative creative toolsets in Autodesk Softimage software.
through enhanced single-step interoperability workflows and more
consistent user interfaces, the Suites help increase productivity and
provide enhanced creative opportunities.
Auto Title Loans
Car Title Loans
IRULU Smartphone U2S
Pink Slip Loans
Meetings – Host Online Meetings
Online Meetings Made