Centennial Park (South entrance - near Pavilions A, B, C) This is a family event for runners or walkers. Both the 5K race and the 1 mile fun run/walk courses are around beautiful Centennial Park located off Route 108 in Ellicott City, Maryland. The race starts and finishes near Pavilions A, B & C and follows the paved foot paths around the lake.
- 1 free Matzohball t-shirt (must register by May 15th to guarantee availability)
- Prizes & giveaways
- Water stations at 1 and 2 mile markers and finish line
- Bagels & fruit served at the finish line
- Located near large playground
- Family Wellness Day following the Matzohball (from 10 am - 3 pm ) - a FREE event for the entire family with games, food, prizes, giveaways.
Register online at CharmCityRun.com (search Matzohball in the event calendar)
E-mail Barry Dubin at email@example.com for any questions.