- fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
- Fully developed physically; full-grown
- develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The
child grew fast"
- Having reached an advanced stage of mental or emotional development
characteristic of an adult
- characteristic of maturity; "mature for her age"
- (of thought or planning) Careful and thorough
- an old woman
- granny knot: a reef knot crossed the wrong way and therefore
- One's grandmother
- grandma: the mother of your father or mother
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components
(especially one containing a recording of a movie or television
- (video) (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images
on or from videotape
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- A videocassette
- (video) the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still
receive the sound but the picture was gone"
smoking - Shyampura Village
Mature woman smoking - Shyampura Village,
The whiskey is maturing slowly.