- granny knot: a reef knot crossed the wrong way and therefore
- One's grandmother
- (granny) grandma: the mother of your father or mother
- (granny) an old woman
- (of thought or planning) Careful and thorough
- develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The
child grew fast"
- fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
- Having reached an advanced stage of mental or emotional development
characteristic of an adult
- characteristic of maturity; "mature for her age"
- Fully developed physically; full-grown
- A videocassette
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images
on or from videotape
- (video) (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- (video) the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still
receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components
(especially one containing a recording of a movie or television
grannies videos - On Off
On Off Switch for Telephone Fax Internet Modem and Any Device connected to
a Single Line Phone Jack. The Telephone Remote Interrupt Control Kit. The
"TRICK". Amazon Exclusive.
How many times have you wished you could
temporarily disconnect your telephone or fax or modem or anything plugged into a
standard single-line RJ-11 telephone jack? If you have a Home Business phone you
can turn it off after hours, or any phone that you want to avoid the ringing for
some peace and quiet. Maybe you have a fax or an all-in-one that seems to be
inundated by junk faxes or you just want to control incoming calls. Using the
25ft extension cord allows you to add an extension on the patio or in the garage
and lets you turn if off so it won't be available for everyone to use. Have you
used your computer for non-internet activities and all of a sudden had it
preoccupied with something in the background that was happening on the internet
without your knowledge? Maybe some software was updating itself automatically or
another was communicating with your computer for other internet activities. Not
to mention the potential of some unknown hacker out for some fun at your
expense. Oh, you could unplug their power cords which may not be very easily
accessible but then you would have to wait for them to reset the next time that
you want to use them. Not very practical or efficient especially if you do it
frequently or are in a hurry. Now, with this safe and simple invention, you can
rest assured that you are not at risk of having any of these things happen ever
again. The TRICK is simple. It consists of an intermediary Control with a simple
on/off toggle switch which physically disconnects your phone line. It plugs
directly between your device and the wall phone jack. Simply remove the phone
cable from your device and plug it into either Control jack. Then plug the phone
extension cord provided, into the other Control jack and then to your device.
Once in place, you can relax while knowing that using your telephone device is
but a flick of the TRICK switch away. Both you and your computer can sleep
safely and uninterrupted. Makes a great gift!
I love some of the free things people
leave on the folding table in the laundry room. Fortunately for me, my DVD
player has VHS capability. Otherwise, I'd be one BetaMax away from enjoying
this. I love how it's still in the wrapper, unopened, with a $19.95 price tag
still on it. I wonder if I should give this to Mom. Edgewater, Chicago,
Illinois. Friday, January 4, 2013.
dancin' grannies beginner level mature fitness