- Since 12/19 : Professeur des Universités (Full Professor) at Université Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, Paris-Saclay, France.
- 13/10/17 : Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR) in Economy at University Paris Dauphine. "Finance, Mathematics and Industrial Economics: Applications to Energy and Commodities."
- 09/2013 to 11/2019: Maitre de Conférences at University Paris 8
- Since 09/2013: Associated Professor on Applied Mathematics and Econometrics at University of Luxembourg.
- Since 01/2014: Member of the Chaire European Electricity Markets - Fondation Dauphine.
- 01/2012 to 08/2013: Associated Lecturer on Applied Mathematics and Econometrics at University of Luxembourg.
- 07/2010 to 08/2013: Post PhD in National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) at University Paris 7 in the Probabilities and Random Models Laboratory (LPMA).
- Since 01/2014: Responsible of the License Economic and Management at University Paris 8.
- 01/2014 to 31/12/2017: Elected member in the selection committee for researcher recruitment at University Paris 8.
- Best Paper Award at the 2018 International Conference on Energy Finance in Beijing April 2018.
- Member of the committee recruitment for a MCF at University Paris Dauphine (2018).
- Member of the committee recruitment for a MCF at University Paris 8 (2015).
- President of the committee recruitment for a PRAG in Mathematic (2014).
Board and Referring Activities