The best way to learn is to teach someone else!
If you are a high school student, mentoring a middle school math circle group or student coaching a MATHCOUNTS team or helping less experienced members of our math circle is a great opportunity for YOU.
0) It is fun and rewarding! And it can be done on shoestring! Check out the free resources available at the links at left.
1) It will develop your own mathematical problem-solving skills! Explaining something you thought you already understood to a rookie will really deepen your understanding.
2) It will develop your mathematical expository/communications skills.
3) It is will develop your leadership skills.
4) You have the opportunity to CREATE a mathematical community of kindreds spirits, which is awesome!