- Be kind to yourself
- Ask for and accept help with baby and housework
- Keep active - go for a walk
- Get enough sleep - at least 6 hours in 24 hours
- Eat healthy and eat regularly
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and drugs
- Take medications as prescribed
- Try yoga or other activities to help you relax
- Look for a support group or other supports in your community
- Talk to a health care provider
- Deep Belly Breathing guide - attached, below
Also refer to the "RESOURCES" page for more guidance and support regarding your Anxiety, Worry, Depression, OCD tendencies, etc.
Click here to access our Maternal Mental Health Toolkit :)
Here's an excellent website on how family & friends can learn about what you're going through and how they can help!
Like us on Facebook for regular updates and information!