dealer & collectable
Banknotes, coins, stamps, militaria, telephone cards!
Swap by pick value or face value!
Minimal pick value for swap is 35$ for normal letter and 85$ for registered letter!
Banknotes must be well hidden and well protected!
If you contact me first you must send your items first!
- I exchange banknotes from Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina for face value for other banknotes. Send me your swap list and your want list.
- I am only interested in current issues of banknotes.
- The notes I am looking for must be in uncirculated condition,
such as free from any folds, teller flicks, creases, marks, and more
importantly it has nice, clean and sharp corners;
- I usually post my notes to you via registered mail. However if the
amount involved is small, then I will post them out to you via normal
air mail. I will let you to decide on this before concluding our
SERBIAN BANKNOTES 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 dinara 2003 - 2013
exchange by face value
BOSNIAN BANKNOTES 10, 20, 50, 100 Convertible Maraka 2012
exchange by face value
A basic guide on how to grade your paper currency!
- UNCIRCULATED (UNC): A perfectly
preserved note, never mishandled by the issuing authority, a bank
teller, the public or a colector. Paper is clean and firm, without
discoloration. Corners are sharp and square without any evidence of
- ABOUT UNCIRCULATED (AUNC or
AU): A virtualy perfect note, with some minor handling. May show very
slight evidence of bank counting folds at a corner or one light fold
throug the center, but not both. Paper is clean and bright with original
sheen. Corners are not rounded.
EXTREMLY FINE (EX or XF): Very attractive
note, with light handling. May have a maximum of three light folds or
one strong cease. Paper is clean and firm, without discoloration.
Corners are sharp and square without any evidence of rounding.
VERY FINE (VF): An attractive note, but
with more evidence of handling and wear. May have several folds both
vertically and horizontally. Paper have minimal dirt, or possible color
smudging. Paper itself is still relatively crisp and not floppy. There
are no tears into the border area, although the edges do show slight
wear. Corners also show wear but not full rounding.
I want used stamps from Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, USA by want list. In exchange I have used Slovenian stamps!
- Swap by want list by MICHEL katalog!
- Minimal value for swap is 40 Meuro!
- Stamps must be good ( not demaged)!
- If you contact me first you must send your items first!
SLOVENIAN STAMPS for EXCHANG
WANT LIST USED STAMPS
MILITARIA from SLOVENIA