present continuous to talk about future arrangements.
Here is Jim's diary for next week. Look at the diary and answer the questions about Jim.
Remember to use the present continuous!!
1) Is Jim having a meeting on Monday?
2) What's he doing on Sunday?
3) Is he free on Wednesday morning?
4) When is he having dinner with Sue?
5) Why is he going to the airport?
6) Is he going shopping on Tuesday?
7) When is he going swimming?
8) What are his plans for Saturday?
Now check your answers.
When we talk about activities, hobbies, and sports, we often use the verbs "go", "play", and "do".
Write a few sentences about your plans for next week. Use the present continuous!