- 243rd ACS National Meeting & Exposition; March 25-29, 2012; San Diego, CA
- 369 - "DFT comparison of the fragmentation pathways of first generation protonated nitrile and amine terminated PPI dendrimers", William D Price, Josh Hendrix, Jacob Kilgore, and Kristina Gemayel.
- 2012 March Meeting of the APS; February 27-March 2, 2012; Boston, MA
- D54.02 : "Influence of Boundary Conditions on Metastable Lifetimes for The Ising Model on the Hyperbolic Plane", Howard L. Richards, Dipendra Sharma Chapagain, and James Molchanoff
- H37.08 : "Domain Coarsening Within the Ising Model on the Hyperbolic Plane", James Molchanoff and Howard L. Richards (Student was unable to attend the meeting for personal reasons.)
- Kentucky Academy of Science 2011 Annual Meeting; November 4-5, 2011; Murray, KY
- Saturday Afternoon Poster 41: "Influence of Boundary Conditions on Metastable Lifetime for the Ising Model on Hyperbolic Plane", Dipendra Sharma Chapagain, James T. Molchanoff, and Howard L. Richards
- 2011 March Meeting of the APS;
March 21-24, 2011; Dallas, TX
"Monte Carlo Simulations of Metastable Decay in the Ising Model on the
Hyperbolic Plane", Howard
L. Richards, Mallory A. Price, and Julie E. Lang
- 2010 Fall Meeting of the
Ohio-Region Section of the APS; October 8-9, 2010; Marietta, OH
"Metastable Decay in the Square-Lattice Ising Model: Restriction to a
Singe Droplet", Howard
L. Richards and James W. Howard
Students are expected to present the results of their research at an appropriate professional meeting with the help of their mentors.
Money is available to help defray those costs.
Some conferences also provide travel allowances for undergraduate presenters.