- Mark's play LIKE WHITE ON RICE will be performed in April, 2015 in LaMoure, North Dakota. GO LOBOES!
- Mark was selected to receive a 2015 Maryland State Arts Council Individual Artist Award in Playwriting based on the submission of his play THE QUICKENING
- The Twin Beach Players will produce the world premiere of Mark's adaptation of THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU in October, 2015: http://twinbeachplayers.com/the-island-of-dr-moreau/
- A staged reading from Mark's play THE QUICKENING was presented during the 2015 Comparative Drama Conference in Baltimore, MD on March 27th.
- Mark presented a Playwriting Workshop as a fundraiser for the Twin Beach Players on Sunday, March 22nd.
- Reviews of the January, 2015 run of Mark's play FORTUNE'S CHILD at The Baltimore Theatre Project:
- Mark is teaching Playwriting at Howard Community College during the Spring, 2015 semester.
- Mark's adaptation of THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW, published by Brooklyn Publishing, will be available in Spring,