• Twenty-eight years of professional experience, including senior leadership positions, at a major state DOT.
• Wrote a white paper providing advice on future organizational structure and relations among transportation agencies, with special reference to the federal reauthorization debate, for a national transportation reform organization.
• Currently doing research for a paper on state DOT organizational change.
• Experienced facilitator at all organizational levels.
• Extensive contacts with state DOT staff, especially in the Northeast.
• Helped to lead Smart Growth—oriented organizational transformation at a major state DOT, including leadership of a Smart Growth Implementation Team.
• Professional and academic training in management and organizational theory.
What we can do for you
• Organize and facilitate change teams in your agency.