11. Bailey JK, MA Genung, I Ware, CE Gorman, M Van Nuland, H Long, JA Schweitzer. Indirect genetic effects: An evolutionary mechanism linking feedbacks, genotypic diversity, and coadaptation along environmental gradients. Functional Ecology, in revision.
Part of "Indirect genetic effects and climate change" Special Feature guest edited by JK Bailey and MA Genung.
10. Genung MA, JK Bailey, JA Schweitzer (2013) Belowground interactions shift the relative importance of direct and indirect genetic effects. Ecology and Evolution, in press.
9. Genung MA, JK Bailey, JA Schweitzer (2013) The afterlife of interspecific indirect genetic effects: Ecosystem processes as the gene-less products of genetically-based interactions. PLoS ONE 8:e53718.
8. Bailey JK, RK Bangert, MA Genung, JA Schweitzer, and GM Wimp (2013) Community Ecology. In Berkshire Encyclopedia of Sustainability: Ecosystem Management and Sustainability, p. 78-81.
7. Lessard J-P, WN Reynolds, WA Bunn, MA Genung, MA Cregger, E Felker-Quinn, MN Barrios-Garcia, ML Stevenson, RM Lawton, CB Brown, M Patrick, JH Rock, MA Jenkins, JK Bailey, JA Schweitzer (2012) Equivalence in the strength of deer herbivory on above and below ground communities. Basic and Applied Ecology 13:59-66.
Selected as a Key Research Article by Earth Emphasis - http://earthemphasis.com/key-research-articles/equivalence-in-the-strength-of-deer-herbivory-on-above- and-below-ground-communities/
6. Genung MA, GM Crutsinger, JK Bailey, JA Schweitzer, NJ Sanders (2012) Spatial patterns of aphid abundance depend on plant genotype and genotypic diversity.
5. Genung MA, JK Bailey, JA Schweitzer (2012) Welcome to the neighbourhood: Interspecific genotype interactions influence above- and belowground biomass and associated communities. Ecology Letters 15:65-73.
Selected as University of Tennessee Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology's Outstanding Paper by a Graduate Student, 2011-2012
4. Bailey JK, MA Genung, J O’Reilly-Wapstra, BM Potts, J Rowntree, JA Schweitzer, TG Whitham (2012) New frontiers in community and ecosystem genetics for theory, conservation, and management. New Phytologist 193:24-26.
3. Bailey JK, JA Schweitzer, F Ubeda, M Zinkgraf, BM Fitzpatrick, J O’Reilly-Wapstra, BJ Rehill, CJ LeRoy, BM Potts, TG Whitham, MA Genung, DG Fischer, CC Pregitzer, A Keith (2012) From genes to ecosystems: Emerging concepts bridging ecological and evolutionary dynamics, invited to “The ecology of plant secondary metabolites: from genes to landscapes” (eds. GR Iason, M Dicke, and SE Hartley), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
2. Genung MA, JA Schweitzer, F Ubeda, BM Fitzpatrick, CC Pregitzer, E Felker-Quinn, JK Bailey (2011) Genetic variation and community change – selection, evolution, and feedbacks. Functional Ecology 25:408-419.
Invited to “Plant-Herbivore Interactions” Special Feature guest edited by MTJ Johnson.
1. Genung MA, J-P Lessard, CB Brown, WA Bunn, MA Cregger, WN Reynolds, E Felker-Quinn, ML Stevenson, AS Hartley, GM Crutsinger, JA Schweitzer, JK Bailey (2010) Non-Additive Effects of Genotypic Diversity Affect Pollinator Visitation. PLoS ONE 5:e8711.
Burkle LA, L Souza, MA Genung, GM Crutsinger. Plant genotype identity, not intra-specific diversity, and nutrients influence pollinator communities. Ecosphere, in review.
Genung MA, JA Schweitzer, N Omomo, JK Bailey. Phylogenetic diversity, herbivory, and ecosystem function. Proceedings of the Royal Society B - Biological Sciences, in review.
PDF Files of First-Author Publications
Please, feel free to make limited copies for personal use.