During my B.Tech life i did many projects. Those projects are listed here
- HackPro: HackPro is a tool, I developed in VC++ for administrators to monitor and manage the network.It uses various hacking techniques to hack your own network (to test stability of your network)
- Tamil OCR: I have developed an OCR(Optical Character Recognition) software for printed Tamil Text.
- Keyboard Latency Based Authentication: Its a paper and software that describes that how can you authenticate a user using his typing pattern.
- ACE Portal: This is ASP.net based portal that i have developed for my department association activities.
- JAVA IDE: JAVA IDE is the Integrated development Environment for Java programmers. I have developed this in VB6
- Stegnographer: this is a tool for hiding the text and files into an Image.
- Dr. Desktop:Dr. Desktop is a complete framework that i have developed for Rural Health Care.
- Gallivant: Gallivant is my final year project that is a application for mobile users for symptom based medical diagnosis.