· Registration for the 2016-2017 season has begun - with a new user friendly site!
· Please help spread the word! We are looking for second graders who are old enough, up through current eleventh graders.
Here is the new site to register:
· Initial cost is $25 (due by November 30, 2016)
· If your player makes it onto a team the total cost is $125, due April7, 2017.
U9 and U8 – total cost will be $25 for insurance. No uniform will be provided. There will be no U9 travel league, but the $25 will insure your player so that they can participate in any fall, winter and spring leagues. All participation in these activities will be paid for by the team participants equally, and is not covered in the $25 payment.
· No late registrations will be accepted without Executive Board approval.
· There will be no refunds.
If you have further questions, please contact the registrar, Valerie VanGee, at email@example.com.
What is Marion Soccer Club?
Thank you for your interest in joining us on the field or in the gym. The Marion Youth Soccer Club has programs for boys and girls ages 8 through 18 (if still enrolled in high school).
This club is part of the Wayne-Finger Lakes Youth Soccer League for summer team play and also encourages team play during the fall, winter and summer for indoor play, coaching sessions, or team tournament play.
Our Mission and Purpose:
“The Marion Soccer Club provides opportunities for pre-adolescent and adolescent youth of the Marion area to develop soccer skills and good sportsmanship through a progressively competitive program. MSC operates as a bridge between the recreational soccer programs offered by the Town of Marion for the very young and the competitive environment of the High School Soccer teams, and works in cooperation with both groups.”
If your child is interested in playing soccer in a more competitive environment then this is for you.
· The club is entirely volunteer run – we need coaches and each team needs a team manager.
· Our club costs are the lowest costs we have heard of in the county.
· During the June-July summer traveling games, there are usually ten games per team.
· Winter soccer activities depend on the leadership of each individual team – it ranges from many indoor leagues the teams join (and pay for on their own) to a handful of tournament competitions (also paid for by each team individually.)
2016-2017 Age Matrix
Switch to Calendar Year mandated by USSF - This matrix takes effect on August 1, 2016