- Asymmetric Reference-dependent Reciprocity, Downward Wage Rigidity, and the Employment Contract (with Alex Dickson) - Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 163 (July 2019), p.409--429.
- Workers' Reciprocity and the (Ir)Relevance of Wage Cyclicality for the Volatility of Job Creation - University of Strathclyde Working Papers No. 1809
- A Theoretical Note on: Asymmetries in Intensity and Persistence of Reciprocity in Labour Markets - University of Strathclyde Working Papers No. 1815
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Asymmetries in intensity and persistence of reciprocity in labour markets (laboratory experiment)
- Social comparison, wage inequality and procedural fairness: an experimental investigation (laboratory experiment)
- Relative wage comparisons in the labour market: asymmetric fluctuations and wage and unemployment hysteresis (macroeconomic theory).