- Jacqueline Brendel. Since February 2016.
- Felix Günther. Since June 2013.
- Patrick Harasser. Since March 2017.
- Sogol Mazaheri. Since May 2015.
- Tommaso Gagliardoni. Quantum Security of Cryptographic Primitives. December 2011-February 2017.
- Giorgia Azzurra Marson. Real-World Aspects of Secure Channels: Fragmentation, Causality, and Forward Security. January 2012-October 2016.
- Arno Mittelbach. Random Oracles in the Standard Model - A Systematic Study of Random Oracle (Un)Instantiability via Universal Computational Extractors and Obfuscation. February 2012-December 2015.
- Paul Baecher. Cryptographic Reductions: Classification and Applications to Ideal Models. April 2010-October 2014.
- Özgür Dagdelen. The Cryptographic Security of the German Electronic Identity Card. June 2009-June 2013.
- Christina Brzuska. On the Foundations of Key Exchange. May 2010-October 2012.
- Cristina Onete. Security Aspects of Distance-Bounding Protocols. February 2009-July 2012.
- Dominique Schröder. On the Complexity of Blind Signatures. October 2006-November 2010.
- Anja Lehmann. On the Security of Hash Function Combiners. August 2006-March 2010.
- Christian Janson. Since July 2016.
- Pooya Farshim. June 2011 - March 2014.
- Victoria Fehr. July 2015-January 2016 and July 2016-February 2017.
- Rolf Egert. Analysis of the MTProto Protocol. October 2015-March 2016.
- Tobias Weber. Combiners for Robust Pseudorandom Number Generators. April 2015-September 2015.
- Kai Schwierczek. Approximation of the Maximum in Big Data. November 2014-July 2015.
- Victoria Fehr. Sanitizable Signcryption: Sanitizing over Encrypted Data. January 2015-June 2015.
- Sogol Mazaheri. Deniable Message Authentication. October 2014-April 2015.
- Nils Fleischhacker. Limitations of the Meta-Reduction Technique: The Case of Schnorr Signatures. May 2012-September 2012.
- Arno Mittelbach. Hash Function Combiners Revisited. February 2011-August 2011.
- Sebastian Hamann. Adaptive All-But-One Lossy Trapdoor Functions and Their Applications. January 2011-June 2011.
- Lior Gordon, Michael Lützow (joint). CAPTCHAnalyzer: a Java-based framework for Scrutinizing CAPTCHAs (in German). May 2010-October 2010.
- Paul Baecher. Non-Malleability of Hash Functions and Applications to Skein. October 2009-March 2010.
- Harald Matussek. Balancing IT-Security Management between Regulations, Standards and Best-Practice
Approaches (in German).Co-Advisor: Ulfert Gartz (PA Consulting Group). August 2007-January 2008.
- Jan Kohlschütter. Speed-Ups for the Search of NP Witnesses with Grovers Algorithm (in German). November 2012-January 2013.
- Thorsten Krause. Iterative CAPTCHA (Strengthening CAPTCHA Against Human Aided Attacks). October 2012-January 2013.
- Pascal Notz. Implementing a Post-Processing Procedure for Quantum Cryptography (in German). Co-Advisor: Prof. Thomas Walther (Physics Department, TU Darmstadt). January 2012-April 2012.
- Benjamin Milde. On the Security of reCAPTCHA. April 2010-June 2010.
- Oliver Eikemeier. Comparing Indifferentiability Notions for Random Oracles. Co-Adviser: Anja Lehmann (TU Darmstadt). December 2009-March 2010.
- Tam-Minh Nguyen. Distribution Analysis of Automatically Generated Lotto Data (in German). June 2008-August 2008.
- Michael Herrmann.
Partially Blind Signatures (in German). May 2008-August 2008.
- Robert Langenberg. Security Concepts of CAPTCHAs (in German). April 2008-July 2008.
- Daniel Wagner. Hash-Function Combiners in SSL/TLS. April 2008-July 2008.