The role of president of the board of directors requires a well-defined approach how I live these activities and implied responsibilities. The steps taken to guaranty professional service in this role are
- Formation as board of directors member at the ZfU International Business School. This formation refreshed the understanding of the legal aspects of director under Swiss Law. The original formation was part of the executive master of corporate administration I took from 2000 to 2002.
- Commitment since 1990 to respect the code of ethics of IECC/ACM. You can download the code of ethics from the IEEE or ACM home page. The code of ethics can also be found below as attachment.
- Ongoing study of the role, responsibilities and ethics of senior managers and directors. A good pointer is wikipedia definition of board of directors.
- Experience in major Swiss companies concerning regulatory department, corporate governance and regulations such Sarbanes-Oxley.
The management team of bbv Software Services AG can be found under management
People, Methods, Processes and Tools
- The Scrum approach is an empirical process. As such the "Plan-Do-Check-Act" continuous improvement process is an effective tool. The current Scrum Master examination and Scrum professional examination ask about.