- The Indic language of the Marathas, spoken by about 60 million people in
Maharashtra and elsewhere
- an Indic language; the state language of Maharashtra in west central India;
written in the Devanagari script
- Carey, Serampore, 1810, 8vo: Kennedy, Bombay, 1824, fol.: Jugunnauth Shastri
Kramavant, Bombay, 1829-1831, 4to, 3 vols.: Molesworth, ib. 1831, 4to; 2nd ed.
1847, 4to; ed. Candy, Bombay, 1857, 4to, 957 pages; abridged by Baba Padmanji,
ib. 1863, 8vo; 2nd ed.
- (?????) is one of the widely spoken languages of India, and has a long
literary history. In Maharashtra state about 70 million people speak Marathi.
- (quote) name the price of; "quote prices for cars"
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with
an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- (quote) repeat a passage from; "He quoted the Bible to her"
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed
text to someone else
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority
for a statement, argument, or opinion
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her
boss and works hard for him"
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work";
"children need a lot of love"
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love";
"he has a passion for cock fighting";
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- A personified figure of love, often represented as
quotes - Marathi
This is a complete grammatical description of
Marathi, which belongs to the Indo-European family and is spoken in Maharashtra
State in India. It has around 45 million speakers, who comprise about eight per
cent of the total population of India. Marathi is particularly interesting from
the point of view of its structure: it is a blending of linguistic features of
the Indo-European and Dravidian language families. Marathi provides fascinating
data for the study of language typology, structural change, and language
universals. Marathi is presented in a broad, universally intelligible framework
which makes it accessible to linguists and non-linguists, and native and
non-native speakers alike.
shankupushpam/butterfly pea/ Clitoria
terneata/Kulhadhirimaa (Divehi) Butterfly pea, blue pea vine, mussel-shell
climber, pigeon wings (English) Aparajita (Hindi) Nagar hedi (Kannada)
In Kerala this is a common temple flower. The
flowers are mainly in two colours white and blue. This is used as an Ayurveda
medicine also. This is considered as one of the main herb for brain power. This
is a plant species belonging to the Fabaceae family. As you can see the most
striking feature about this plant are its vivid deep blue flowers with light
yellow markings. This grows as wine or creeper.
marathi kavita tuzya
marathi kavita chitrkavita gajanan mule ?????
????? ?????????? ????????
This High Quality Metal Chrome Plated Auto,
SUV, Truck License Plate Frame measures 12.5 X 6.5 inches, weights about 12 oz
and has pre drilled holes. The distance between two holes is about 7 inches.
This versatile license plate frame fits all US and Canada 12x6 license plates.
The frame is brand new and it's well packaged. This exceptional quality metal
license plate is very durable that it won't rust, corrode or fade. All these
features give this frame a distinct and durable feel, and unlike other type of
license plate frames made of plastic or other type of materials it will not get
brittle or crack. We use only highest quality weather & car wash resistant
and waterproof vinyl for our lettering and artwork and it will last up to 9