To adjust the emission rate of your vehicle
and improve the accuracy of the estimations made by this extension, do the following:
- Click on the tool icon next to the address bar in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome. A menu will appear.
- Hover your mouse over the menu item "Tools". Another menu will apear.
- Click on the menu item "Extensions". A new page will appear, listing all installed extensions.
- Scroll down until you find "Carbon Footprint for Google Maps™", and then click on "Options".
- Follow the instructions in the options page.
Alternatively, you can also access the options page by clicking on the globe icon that appears in the address bar when you ask for directions in Google Maps.