- (Google Maps (Part I of "The Googling")) Two young men take a turn down the
wrong street view.
- Google Maps (formerly Google Local) is a web mapping service application and
technology provided by Google, free (for non-commercial use), that powers many
map-based services, including the Google Maps website, Google Ride Finder,
Google Transit, and maps embedded on third-party websites via the
- (Google Maps) A database of maps and mapping software. People can use this
data to customise and annotate maps, and to combine maps with other applications
and media, such as placing photos on a map or embedding a custom map on your
- Flight simulation is an artificial re-creation of aircraft flight and
various aspects of the flight environment.
- A game that simulates the action of flying an aircraft. Controls are often
fairly realistic, making the flight itself a significant part of the gamea€™s
1" buttons of the Google Map Icon
Google Maps image showing how the service