Author: Maofu Liao
SamViewer is a 2D image display and analysis program, specifically designed for single-particle EM.
SamViewer is written in wxPython, using Python Image Library(PIL) and Numpy.
SamViewer works on both Linux and Windows, but is not yet tested on Mac due to the difficulties of installing the required libraries.
For support, feedback and bug reports, please email author.
SamViewer is licensed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3).
(2) Extract the downloaded file to any folder.
(3) Type “sv” or “sv 1” to enter mode 1, “sv 2” to mode 2, etc.
Four SV modes:
(1) Image Display to browse and analyze images;
(2) Particle Picking to mark the particle positions;
(3) Montage Screening to view and screen image stacks;
(4) Dual Viewer to analyze RCT and tilt pairs.