The cycling coordinator is responsible for developing the cycling section of the club. This encompasses a number of tasks/roles which are listed below:
- Maintain the Racing > Bike section of the MTC website including keeping an up to date profile.
- Respond to emails sent to email@example.com
- Manage the affiliation process with British Cycling
- Manage the affiliation process with CTT
Coordinate the Sunday ride programme:
- Find a Group Navigator for each weeks Group 1 and 2 Sunday ride
- Make sure their is a comprehensive ride database available via the group ride page
- Produce a ride schedule for the year linking a route to each group each week.
- Keep the ride schedule upto date
- Advertise your groups ride via the forum 3-4 days in advance if the ride navigator hasn't done so.
- Work with the Head Coach to address any issues surrounding the group rides
Manchester Cycling Development Group: