Quantum Measurement Group
16th September 2019: As Google Sites are blocked in mainland China, we have migrated to https://blog.nus.edu.sg/mankei/. This website will no longer be maintained.
We study the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics and its implications for sensing applications, such as optical imaging, interferometry, spectroscopy, optomechanical sensing, gravitational-wave detection, and magnetometry.
Our group is housed in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National University of Singapore. We are also affiliated with the Computational Nanoelectronics and Nanodevices Laboratory (CNNL) and the Department of Physics.
Before you ask, we are NOT affiliated with the Centre for Quantum Technologies.
- Shilin Ng (Ph.D. in Physics, 2013-17)
- Shan Zheng Ang (Ph.D. in ECE, 2012-16)
- Soham Sataparno Saha (M.Eng. in ECE, 2013-15)
- Dan Li (M.Sc. in Physics, 2013-15)
Former Postdocs and Researchers
- Ranjith Nair (2012-18)
- Xiao-Ming Lu (2014-16)
- Shibdas Roy (2015-16)
- Cong Son Ho (2014-16)
- HL Dao (research engineer, 2014-15)
- Alex Crosse (2014-15)
- Sumei Huang (2013-15)
- Deng Jun (2014-15)
- Davide Girolami (2013-14)
- Adam Zaman Chaudhry (2013-14)
- Andy Chia (2012)
- Brent Yen (2012)
- Claude Fabre (Kastler-Brossel Laboratory, Jan 31, 2018)
- Ian Petersen (UNSW@ADFA, May 26, 2015)
- Michael Walter (ETH Zürich, Dec 6, 2013)
- Michael Taylor (University of Queensland, Jul 8-10, 2013)
- Kurt Jacobs (University of Massachusetts Boston, Jun 17-Jul 10, 2013)
- Howard Wiseman (Griffith University, Nov 12-13, 2012)
- Michèle Heurs (Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, Feb 20-23, 2012)